You don't have to go through grief alone.
What is GRIEFSHARE?
- GriefShare is a grief support group for people in our congregation and community who have experienced the loss of a spouse, child, family member or friend.
- GriefShare groups meet for 13 consecutive sessions to help you face the confusion and isolation that are often associated with grief.
- Some topics covered are anger, guilt, hope and comfort.
- You will gain valuable resources to help you recover from your loss and look forward to rebuilding your life.
- Wednesdays from 6-8pm
- Begins January 11 and runs for 13 consecutive weeks
- Meetings are located in 2nd Floor Conference Room in the WPC Admin Building
To find out any additional information about GriefShare, please contact