Women's Christmas Dessert
The greatest gift came to us in the form of a baby and granted us life everlasting. Women ages 5 and older are invited to join us for a special evening celebrating the birth of Jesus through sweet treats and a message from Melanie Cogdill, PCA National Women’s Ministry Trainer from Charlotte, NC.
In honor of baby Jesus’ birth, we will be collecting new blankets, bottles, pacifiers, diapers, and wipes to give to local agencies.
- Tuesday, December 5
- 6:30-7:30 pm
- In Westminster Hall
- RSVP by November 29
Women's Fall Discipleship
Join us for an exciting year of discipleship at Westminster. For the first time, both men and women will study the same Biblical content. Intergenerational women’s groups will dive into the Gospel of Mark, guided by Tim Keller’s book Jesus the King.
Through Keller's book, our small groups will explore how Jesus came as a king who had to bear the greatest burden of anyone. While we look at the life of Christ together, we will be challenged to look with fresh eyes at our relationship with God, strengthen our faith through accountability, and create lasting friendships.
- Small groups will meet:
- Wednesday morning (10-11:30 am)
- Wednesday evening (6-7:30 pm)
- Sunday afternoon (4-5:30 pm)
- Meet in various locations in Westminster Hall
- Fall semester begins the week of September 10 and ends the week of November 26
- Meet three weeks on and one week off
- Groups will study through a model format called TEAMS, a discipleship method that focuses on Truth, Equipping, Accountability, Mission, and Supplication.
- A new opportunity for children, called Kingdom Kids, will be available on Wednesday mornings for birth through 5K and on Wednesday evenings for birth through 5th grade.
See more details
- Be sure to purchase your book Jesus the King. Books can be found at Amazon, Christianbook.com, and the PCA bookstore.
- A special gathering for men and women will take place on Sunday, September 10 from 6:30-7:30 pm in Westminster Hall. Childcare will be provided. This gathering will encourage us as we think more intentionally about discipleship and engage in the story of Mark this year.
Other Discipleship Opportunities
Shame and guilt don't have to be a part of your abortion story.
Women with their own stories of abortion are poised to support you one-on-one, in a small group setting or even through a weekend retreat using Bible studies designed to help women toward a path to healing.